Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for required and repairs that are critical. Our objective is always to eradicate unhealthy or dangerous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, enhance security for people with real disabilities and incorporate energy saving measures that reduce power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for required and home that is critical and tiny funds to low-income individuals with disabilities to create their domiciles more accessible. Loans and funds available and income restrictions are down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to discover if you’re qualified!
For low-income individuals with real disabilities to enhance access and security (some tenants might not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income property owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
So how exactly does the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This system provides low-interest loans and funds to greatly help home owners in Clackamas County repair their houses and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to have a true home fix loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for help. You may be eligible we will add you to the waiting list if it appears. When funding can be acquired, we shall give you a letter. If you should be still interested, you could then use.
- We are going to review your application and discover eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your home to find out just exactly what repairs are required. Safe practices things are really a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors of one’s option. A summary of interested contractors is present for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you for the construction process.
Low-income homeowners (and qualified tenants) with real disabilities can be entitled to a grant as much as $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Samples of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab bars. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 per cent for the devices when you look at the framework must certanly be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product just. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, heat or roof. Main temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are thought a additional temperature supply. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|External Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Fundamental loan needs
House should be based in Clackamas County and needs to be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per simple interest year. Re Payments are deferred — no payments that are monthly. Deferred so long as homeowner everyday lives in house, or until offered, title transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Present yearly income that is gross effective June 28, 2019
Your family’s yearly income that is gross be lower than 80% associated with County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Home Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We’re currently soliciting for contractors whom could be thinking about putting in a bid on tasks into the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list must certanly be certified, fused and registered because of the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and possess experience with housing rehabilitation.
We usually do not suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors regarding the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to apply.
If you should be thinking about working together with our system, please finish the contractor information application and return to the office. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance coverage certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or paint that is lead-based.
Applications and documents that are supporting be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to payday loans Massachusetts 503-655-8563; or emailed.
You may call County Rehab Specialists, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591 if you have any questions or need additional information.
- Applicant must possess or be property that is buying should be in title
- Owner must are now living in home
- Home fees needs to be present
- Applicant will need to have enough equity
- Loans for external repairs need that the surface of houses be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for a solitary purpose are limited by one wellness or security product just.
- All work should be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured domiciles in areas usually do not be eligible for a loan. (OK for an Accessibility Grant. )